Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Imposible......

I wonder who I am?
I hear many innocent voices,
I see people's cruelty and
I want to escape.

I pretend to save the world.
I see the eyes of my siblings in the sky
I worry I will lose my way
I cry when I think about the ocean.

I understand that life is real and
I say never look back.
I dream that I will be the most important person in the world
I try to finish the things that I star
I hope that the world will change
but I don't know if I will believe in your words.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Yessenia, you write such beautiful poetry! It is very rich with imagery and emotions. Keep it up!

    Ms. Julie G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your poems too, Yessenia! I wish you could perform more for us soon.
    -Ms. Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great poem! Wow!

    - Ms. Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful poem Yessenia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice poem you got. me gusto mucho. you're very creative
    -jhony

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! Very good poem. You are very determined and also a dreamer just like me. Keep it that way and you will go very far. I like how you used your words to express yourself. But what does your poem mean? IS it a message for something or someone.

    ReplyDelete