Tuesday, June 15, 2010

ART REVIEW... INTERESTING ART MURALS!!!

Today, I saw many different kinds of art dedicated to many different countries. This represents important people or cultures in others countries.In the artwork, you can see feelings like courage which I believe represents the courage of the person who protect or helped other people or their own country. In the artwork also you can see respect for many cultures which I believe represents that the person who painted this art took care about other important people of many different countries. I felt excited because I liked this and  I would have one of this in my home. I want buy one of this print. I am so happy in this community because the people were so respectful for every things.

1 comment:

  1. What a cool mural! Where did you go to see it? I'd like to see it myself.
    -ms.Alice

    ReplyDelete