Tuesday, June 15, 2010

CULTURE REVIEW... AMERICAN & VIETNAMESE CULTURE!!!

Today, I experienced the American and Vietnamese culture. One thing that I learned about this culture is that they speak a different language and their food is different from my culture. This culture is different than my country because in this field trip, I saw that the people were happy and respectful. I hear that they spoke respectful and the people look polite also they look patient. This different than my culture because in my country the people don't care about each other. In this field trip I ate Vietnamese food. This food is different than my culture because it tastes different and the Vietnamese always use vegetables. The drinks are different too. This make me feel excited because I learned about other cultures. I want to visit this  neighborhood again because it is interesting and I want to learn more about that.


1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I would like to learn more about Vietnamese culture too. I see the woman in your photo using chopsticks. In my culture, we also use chopsticks to eat our food.
    -ms.alice

    ReplyDelete